Sweepstakes Rules: NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A purchase of a product or service from ALLO Communications, or any of its affiliated companies, will not improve the chance of winning. All federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
- YOU MUST NOT BE PROHIBITED BY FEDERAL OR STATE LAW FROM ENTERING THIS GIVEAWAY OR FROM WINNING THE PRIZE. In the event a potential winner is ineligible to participate based upon the information contained in the background check, an alternate winner will be selected by a random drawing. Eligibility for the GOLD CUP “Paquetazo ALLO” Package (includes two (2) Authentic Mexican or US Jerseys ($110 each), 56 Inch TV ($500 Budget), a $150 ALLO bill credit, and $100 Grocery Store gift card for a Carne Asada “BBQ”) (1) is open to legal residents of Nebraska and Colorado who are at the age of majority at the time of entry. Employees of ALLO Communications and other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by ALLO Communications, located at PO Box 1123, Imperial, Nebraska 69033. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Sweepstakes at any time and substitute another promotion in its place. If you do not wish to receive further Sweepstakes offers from ALLO Communications, please write to PO Box 1123 Imperial, NE 69033 and state your request.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant and/or their parent or legal guardian agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor and its agents, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. In the event that a dispute arises regarding the specific individual entitled to receive the prize from an online entry, the entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entrants may be requested to provide proof that the Entrant is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the account/submission. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify and prohibit any Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize who Sponsor suspects, in the sole discretion, of attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automatic quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse or threaten or harass any of the Sponsors’ representatives or otherwise failing to comply with these Rules. NOTE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THE SPONSOR OR ITS AGENTS OR UNDERMINING THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on July 14th, 2021 at 9:00 AM Mountain Standard Time and ends on August 1st, 2021 at 9:00 AM Mountain Standard Time (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entries that are submitted before or after the Sweepstakes Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Sweepstakes using any of the following methods: Online.
- How to Enter: This method of entry will be available by texting ALLO to 555888 and following the directions provided to fill out the entry information, and submit it. Limit one (1) entry per person per day for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry. Alternative entry – you may enter the Sweepstakes by mailing a plain piece of paper on which you have printed your name, complete mailing address, valid email address, telephone number, date of birth, and the words GOLD CUP “Paquetazo ALLO” Package Sweepstakes in a separate envelope addressed to PO Box 1123 Imperial, NE 69033. Mailed entries must be postmarked on or before August 1st, 2021 at 9:00 AM Mountain Standard Time. Entries received from any person in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. You must provide correct information in all required fields in the entry. Entries that are incomplete or non-compliant with these Official Rules will be voiced. Automated or robotic entries will be blocked and disregarded. Proof of entering the sweepstakes will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by the Sponsor, responsibility for receipt of entry rests solely with the entrant. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate, or incomplete entry of information or for entries that are electronically garbled, damaged, incompletely received, otherwise defective, or lost in cyberspace due to any reason, all of which will be voided.
- Prize Drawing will occur once on or before August 2nd, 2021. The Sponsor will select a potential winner(s) in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winners via telephone or email on or before August 2nd, 2021. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries.
- Prize(s): the GOLD CUP “Paquetazo ALLO” Package (includes two (2) Authentic Mexican or US Jerseys ($110 each), 56 Inch TV ($500 Budget), a $150 ALLO bill credit, and $100 Grocery Store gift card for a Carne Asada “BBQ”) – 1 per winner, 1 winner chosen. The total value of the prize awarded: $970. The winner is responsible for the reporting and payment of all federal, state, and local taxes incurred by the acceptance of the prize. Prize cannot be assigned, transferred, exchanged or otherwise redeemed. Sponsor is not responsible for any costs associated with accepting or otherwise using the prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agents to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Winner Notification: The potential winner(s) will be notified by email or phone and announced on ALLO’s official Facebook page. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only one alternate drawing will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 1-3 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Sweepstakes is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Sweepstakes and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney’s fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, assignees, Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Sweepstakes, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) application downloads, (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if applicable, the incorrect downloading of the application, the processing of entries application downloads or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; or (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney’s fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of Nebraska; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., reasonable costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nebraska, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law, rules or provisions (whether of the State of Nebraska or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Nebraska.
- Privacy: Information entrants provide to Sponsor will be used to communicate with entrants regarding this Sweepstakes and otherwise as set forth in these Official Rules, as well as to contact entrants at a later date with respect to products or services which the Sponsor believes may be of interest to them. By submitting an entry online, all entrants acknowledge and agree that the personal information that they have provided will be maintained on the Sponsor’s server and/or the server of those responsible for maintaining the receiving website and/or administering the draw, all in accordance with the Sponsor’s Privacy Statement available at https://www.allocommunications.com/privacy-and-terms/.
- Endorsement Disclosure: This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, or YouTube.
- Publicity Consent: By submitting an entry or accepting a prize, where permitted by law, each winner grants to Sponsor (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) and those acting pursuant to the authority of the Sponsor the unconditional and irrevocable right and license, without any further compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent, to use, exhibit and publish, in any medium now known or hereinafter known at any time, the following: (a) their name, city and state, age, image, likeness, voice, biographical information and statement for advertising, publicity, trade and public relations purposes, to the extent permitted by law; and (b) any film, tape recording or other reproduction of their appearance or voice upon the awarding of the Grand Prize.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Notice
We do not knowingly collect, maintain or use personal information from our websites about children under age 13. If a child whom we know to be under age 13 sends personal information to us online, we will only use that information to respond directly to that child, notify parents or seek parental consent, and will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. We are not, however, responsible for the collection and use of information by companies or individuals unaffiliated with us whose websites may contain links to ours, including vendors where you may shop.
Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen, we also do not knowingly distribute such information to third parties. We do not knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information via our site.
Copyright 2021 ALLO Communications, LLC. All rights reserved. Sweepstakes entrants are hereby authorized to print a copy of these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for entrant’s personal use and not for any other commercial purpose whatsoever.