About the Program
Through this program, qualifying customers are eligible to receive ALLO’s 100 Mbps internet service at no cost.
If you’d also like to enjoy ALLO TV or Phone service, you have the option to receive a $30 monthly ACP discount on 500 Mbps, 1 GIG, or 2.3 GIG internet options. Those who qualify for ACP through tribal specific programs are eligible to receive a $75 discount per month on an Internet service option.
To qualify for this discount program, your household must fulfill one of the below requirements:
- Has an income that is 200% or less than the federal poverty guidelines
- Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline
- Participates in Tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Is approved to receive Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program, including at U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Community Eligibility Provision schools
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year
Learn more about the Affordable Connectivity Program, the eligibility requirements, and whether you qualify.