To qualify for this discount program, your household must fulfill one of the below requirements:
- Has an income that is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines
- Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline
- Participates in Tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Is approved to receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision in the 2019-2020, 2020-2021, or 2021-2022 school year
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year
*The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a government initiative that reduces the broadband internet access service bill for qualifying households. If they continue to receive service, households will be subject to ALLO’s undiscounted rates and general terms and conditions at the end of the program. Households may obtain broadband service supported by the EBB from any participating provider of their choosing. Households may transfer their EBB benefit to another provider at any time.