To qualify for this discount program, your household must fulfill one of the below requirements:
- Has an income that is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines
- Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline
- Participates in Tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Is approved to receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision in the 2019-2020, 2020-2021, or 2021-2022 school year
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year
*The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a government program that reduces the consumer’s broadband internet access service bill as long as FCC funding is available. Households will be subject to ALLO’s undiscounted rates and general terms and conditions in the event the program ends and they continue to receive service. Eligible ACP customers can select the exclusive 100 Mbps speed plan for $0/month or apply a $30/month discount to your monthly bill for any standard ALLO speed plan as long as FCC funding is available. For customers that select the exclusive 100 Mbps speed plan for $0/month, you will automatically be downgraded to our lowest speed plan at standard rates. Households may obtain broadband service supported by ACP from any participating provider of their choosing. Households may transfer their ACP benefit to another provider at any time. Learn more and read the disclosure statement.