Do more with fiber services that never let you down
ALLO is committed to providing our customers with MORE. More value, more quality, and more support.
Our crazy-fast fiber internet, crystal-clear TV, and dependable phone make it possible to spend more time connecting with the ones you love – without interruption and with peace of mind.
Whether you’re enjoying sunset theater in your backyard, online gaming with friends, or chatting with Nana – frozen screens and lag shouldn't be a part of the conversation. Plus, you can accomplish more when working or learning from home with symmetrical download and upload speeds that support large file transfers, video calls, and endless tools and applications.
It’s time to Settle for More with ALLO.Get More Now
Providing exceptional service with local heart.
Experience the ALLO BLAST Ultimate Wi-Fi.
The ALLO BLAST Wi-Fi router is included for FREE with any service package. Built with Wi-Fi 6 technology, the ALLO BLAST provides the ultimate Wi-Fi coverage everywhere in your home - even if you’re hosting a backyard movie night.
- Wi‑Fi 6 certified technology
- Fully secure and worry-free
- Ultimate performance and farthest reach
- Full network control
With most internet providers, you get one speed for downloads and a much slower speed for uploads. Not with ALLO. You get the same lightning-fast speed whether you’re uploading or downloading.
With the ability to connect 250+ devices with our free ALLO BLAST router powered by Wi-Fi 6, your entire family can be using the Wi-Fi on multiple devices without losing speed or service.
With ALLO’s Managed Wi-Fi and 24/7 Support, our team is always here to make sure your service is running at top performance. We think you deserve live, local service all day every day, and that's what we deliver.
- FREE standard installation
- No Contract
- 30-day Money Back Guarantee
Don't take our word for it.
Hands down the best internet
service provider (ISP) we have had.
Since day one the service has been top-notch. We've had no
reason to contact customer support or
reboot the router. With both others in town (TV and Phone
companies), we would consistently have
slowdowns and need to reboot the routers. Thing of the past.
ALLO is the way to go.
– Marie, LincolnSwitch Today
* Prices and features shown only apply to residential homes in ALLO serviceable areas. Pricing and packages are subject to change without notice. A $150 security deposit is required, unless waived. Speed download/upload available on fiber internet connection using the ALLO router. A typical install time is two hours but may differ depending on the services installed.